Due to the success of this webinar we are running it for a second time, a new Q&A section will run, so if you’d like to listen again enter your details in the registration below
Monday the 20th of April – 10am
We’re hosting a complimentary webinar for all business owners to get through the coming months (this thing has a while to run yet). Fundamentally, most businesses can get through a four week lock down – many though will struggle to get through the months after.
We’ll be covering:
- How other business owners are planning for the steps back to normal from Level 4 Lock-down
- The scenarios you should be planning for, what your cash-flow could look like and how you can manage your money
- What to think about before going to the Bank (there’s no holiday from them despite how it’s reported)
- The changes you can make to your outgoings (at work and home) to minimise the impact on your business
- Real world examples of what some of our customers are planning for
- A Q&A session to cover the specific questions you have
Ultimately, we want you to walk away with specific, actionable steps you can take to start thinking about the coming months.
As always though, if there’s anything specific you want to run through for your business then please feel free to reach out.
Riann, Hamish and the Convex Accounting team.
— Convex Accounting