Transitioning your business
October 30 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$25 – $40
Whether it is retirement or simply to pursue new opportunities, at some stage all business owners will eventually need to prepare themselves for a new stage, and your company for a new leader.
Though this can be daunting, the right preparation can not only give you peace of mind, but also ensure your staff and organisation are positioned for success.
You’re invited to our upcoming Seminar in association with NZ Chambers of Commerce, Porirua, to learn how to prepare your business for the next step.
IN THIS SEMINAR WE’LL COVER:
- An understanding of the different options available for transitioning your business to the next generation
- An understanding of what it means for you independently of your business
- Knowledge of what the first step is after leaving the seminar
- Knowledge of what ongoing support is available
- Case studies of other businesses who have planned their succession well/not so well
- As well as the opportunity to discuss succession planning with other business owners looking ahead to making the transition themselves
When: Wednesday, 30 Oct • 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Where: Mana Cruising Club • 5 Pascoe Ave, Mana, Porirua