Managing Your Money
Come and find out best practice ways to manage your money, and learn what we've picked up from helping hundreds of families to get ahead.
It's about more than just budgeting and scraping by - it's coming up with a specific plan to manage your money, rather than having the golden handcuffs of lifestyle slapped on you.
We'll be covering the basics of financial literacy so you've got your fundamental knowledge sorted. This includes:
- The power of compounding
- Which debt o pay off first
- How inflation will gradually ruin your savings
- How to save money without budgeting
- Shares over property, property over shares
- How to think about the share market
- The best options when it comes to investment properties
To RSVP, and find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.